by Jonathan Adler
An ebonized and limed oak cabinet with drawer faces featuring Adler's signature Reform design—a relief texture originally sculpted in his Soho pottery studio—clad in a sheet of brass, then hand-hammered and polished to perfection.
Inspired by the Brutalist architecture of modernist temples and churches from Le Corbusier's Ronchamp to Miami's Temple Israel to the Cathedral of Brasìlia.
- Measurements: 38" W, 18" D, 33.5" H
- Ebonized and limed oak with ebonized cerused oak edgeband
- Solid brass sheet paneled doors, each carved, hammered, and polished by hand
- Solid brass legs with lacquered coating
- Touch latch hardware
- Three (3) drawers with soft close slides
- Due to the materials and process used to create this piece, naturally occurring variances in the wood's appearance should be expected
- This Item is Final Sale