by YELLOWPOP X ANDY WARHOL
LIMITED EDITION OF 500. EACH PIECE COMES NUMBERED AND WITH A CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY.
Andy Warhol's iconic "Banana" print comes to life in LED neon! Created in 1966, this Warhol classic was later used for The Velvet Underground's debut album. The interactive artwork (it could be peeled back) helped rocket the band to fame. Andy continued using this symbol throughout his career as a way to transform everyday objects into high art.
Yellowpop has taken Warhol's bruised banana image and lined it with vivid yellow LED neon, remixing the original with modern technology that Warhol would've appreciated. Bring the Pop Art icon into your home and use it to add creative and statement lighting to any space!
The flexible LED tube is safe and environmentally friendly, too! Set the light to the time of day with adjustable brightness.
©/®/™ The Andy Warhol Foundation for the Visual Arts, Inc.
- Size: 24.5 x 10 in (62 x 26.5 cm)
- LED neon artwork
- Energy-efficient tubing
- Full board backing
- Remote included
- Two Year Warranty provided by Yellowpop
- Shipped in a bespoke premium box
- An installation screw kit is provided. You can add 3M Command Stripes for one-minute installation and plug your neon to your outlet!
- Sustainably made: LED lights(consuming 6 times less energy than traditional lights) and recycled materials are used in our products along with 100% recycled packaging, including removing all useless plastic.
- © Images by Yellowpop