A stationery piece for any occasion, Caspari boxed note cards are a perfect staple for the home and office. Recipients of your notes will be greeted by stunning licensed artwork from artist and museums around the world. The note cards are printed in on high-quality cardstock by a respected printing facility in Switzerland. It is one of the only printers in the world with the ability to gold bronze. Gold bronzing is a unique printing technique used by our Swiss printer that adds metallic details by dusting each card with a golden powder to create the shimmering accents that grace many of our cards. Inside, the notecards are blank, leaving you with room to write any sentiment for any occasion from a simple “thank you” to a short letter. The assortment of cards arrives in a gold foil box, making them perfect for gift giving. Contains 10 note cards and 10 coordinating envelopes.
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art Collection
- Printed on heavyweight cardstock paper and boxed in a gold foil container for easy & elegant gifting.
- Printed in the United States on high-quality cardstock.
- 10 Cards and 10 Envelopes per Package
- Approximately 3.75" x 4.75"