Illustrated by Raphaelle Macaron, Rachel Serada Barth (Editor), Sunra Thompson (Designer),Omid Fatemi (Creative Director), and Abbas Kiarostami.
A 40-page activity book and graphics novel, with original artwork from artist Raphaelle Maan, based on Abbas Kiarostami's iconic work and film, Where is the Friend's House? Filled with beautiful colorful and black and white graphic imagery and activities such as a perforated flower on the back cover, that can be removed and used as a bookmark and a film poster-this novel is a gorgeous addition to any collection. The book is a limited and first edition, specialty item, with only 1,000 copies in print.
- Paperback: 20 pages; First Edition.
- Language: English
- Published by ©2022 Even/Odd
- ISBN: 979-8-218-07659-7
- Illustrated by Raphaelle Macaron©
- Where is the Friend's House? ©1987 Institute for the Intellectual Development of Children and Young Adults (Kanoon)
- Removable poster is 25" x 18"
- All rights reserved.