by YELLOWPOP X ANDY WARHOL
LIMITED EDITION OF 500. EACH PIECE COMES NUMBERED AND WITH A CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY.
Andy's 1964 Flowers series stands out as a departure from his usual subject matter—pop culture and branding. The original hibiscus blossoms, transformed by Andy, are brought to life with multicolor LED neon lights through the Yellowpop x Andy Warhol collection!
Floral elements were popular in the 1960s fashion and art scene, and this piece reflects Andy's involvement in that world. He may have been a product of his time, but his work also shaped the time and world he lived in. His elevation of everyday things, like these flowers, to a place of high art, changed what people considered art to be.
Bring the Pop Art icon into your home and use it to add creative and statement lighting to any space!
The flexible LED tube is safe and environmentally friendly, too! Set the light to the time of day with adjustable brightness.
©/®/™ The Andy Warhol Foundation for the Visual Arts, Inc.
- Size: 20.5 x 20.5 in (52 x 52 cm)
- LED neon artwork
- Energy-efficient tubing
- Full board backing
- Remote included
- Two Year Warranty provided by Yellowpop
- Shipped in a bespoke premium box
- An installation screw kit is provided. You can add 3M Command Stripes for one-minute installation and plug your neon to your outlet!
- Sustainably made: LED lights(consuming 6 times less energy than traditional lights) and recycled materials are used in our products along with 100% recycled packaging, including removing all useless plastic.