by YELLOWPOP X ANDY WARHOL
LIMITED EDITION OF 500. EACH PIECE COMES NUMBERED AND WITH A CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY.
The definitive Pop Art image gets a neon remix with the Andy Warhol x Yellowpop collection! Bright, glamorous, and playful, the instantly iconic artwork pops with a vivid neon light in hot pink and yellow.
The original portrait was created in 1962, shortly after Marilyn's passing. It embodies not only Andy's obsession with pop culture but his interest in the power of celebrity as well. Marilyn was an icon in her own time and Andy, through his portraits, lifted her even higher. Infuse your space with the creative light of Marilyn Monroe and Andy Warhol!
Bring the Pop Art icon into your home and use it to add creative and statement lighting to any space!
The flexible LED tube is safe and environmentally friendly, too! Set the light to the time of day with adjustable brightness.
©/®/™ The Andy Warhol Foundation for the Visual Arts, Inc.
- Size: 20.5 x 20.5 in (52 x 52 cm)
- LED neon artwork
- Energy-efficient tubing
- Full board backing
- Remote included
- Two Year Warranty provided by Yellowpop
- Shipped in a bespoke premium box
- An installation screw kit is provided. You can add 3M Command Stripes for one-minute installation and plug your neon to your outlet!
- Sustainably made: LED lights(consuming 6 times less energy than traditional lights) and recycled materials are used in our products along with 100% recycled packaging, including removing all useless plastic.