by Chihuly Workshop
2021 Studio Edition
Dale Chihuly’s Persian series, which began as an exploration of new forms, serves as a contemporary expression of timeless beauty and a demonstration of wild asymmetry that borders on defiance. Whether presented on pedestals or in large wall or ceiling installations, Persians elicit wonder in their beholders and notions of exotic ancient civilizations.
Opening in waves of voluptuous rose red, the 2021 Rosetta Persian Studio Edition reveals the molten glass’s responsiveness to gravitational pull and gestural manipulation in the blowing process. A thin red body wrap spiraling around the fan-shaped element adds to the dimensional agility of the composition, while the smaller interior element invites introspection. An earthy green lip wrap grounds and defines the tensile scalloped edges of the sculpture.
- Edition of 175
- Signed by the artist and etched with edition number
- Approximate dimensions: 7½"H x 10"W x 9½"D
- Accompanied by a 12 x 12" acrylic vitrine with a black base for display
- Includes Includes Chihuly: On Color and Form, a 120-page book with essays by Davira S. Taragin. a 120-page book with essays by Davira S. Taragin.
- All Chihuly Studio Edition Sales are Final
- © Chihuly Studio. All rights reserved.
Members receive their 10% discount on all Chihuly Studio Editions and Fine Art Prints. Complimentary FedEx Express two day shipping service to all US customers. International rates can apply and are determined at check out.
Please call the Store directly if you need any further assistance, or have questions. (405) 278-8233