by Jonathan Adler
Gilded Cage. Staff Pick!
The Miami collection’s colorful but muted palette mixes with warm brass for modern and glamorous feel. Featuring gleaming brass dotted with squares of hand painted with thick and gloopy enamel color, each with unique imperfections inherent to the craft. A major mood on your tabletop, our Miami Pedestal Bowl’s tall stature and familiar silhouette bring the midcentury magic.
- Dimensions: 11.5” Dia., 10” H
- Polished brass frame and colored enamel squares
- Irregularities are inherent to handcrafted nature
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth
- Fingerprints and minor scratches can be buffed out using a soft microfiber cloth
- Over time, polished brass will develop a natural rich patina; if you have no patience for patina, use a brass polish