by Jonathan Adler
The Reform Credenza is inspired by the Brutalist architecture of modernist temples and churches from Le Corbusier's Ronchamp to Miami's Temple Israel to the Cathedral of Brasìlia. The signature pattern originated as a relief texture sculpted in Adler's Soho pottery studio. The design is carved onto wooden doors, and then clad in a single sheet of brass, which is hand-hammered and polished to perfection. The labor-intensive process takes eight to 12 hours per door.
The wooden cabinet is made from oak that's been ebonized and limed and perched on solid brass legs.
Divine details—a slight bevel on the solid oak casing, a nifty float between the oak and the brass cabinet, and fab touch-latch closing mechanisms take our Reform Credenza to soaring heights of couture craftsmanship.
Please note: Due to the materials and process used to create this piece, naturally occurring variances in the wood's appearance should be expected.
- 72" W, 16" D, 30.5" H
- Solid oak with oak veneer and ebonized cerused solid oak edgeband
- Solid brass sheet panels and solid brass legs with lacquered coating
- Two (2) double-door compartments, each with a single adjustable shelf inside
- Touch latch hardware
- Due to the materials and process used to create this piece, naturally occurring variances in the wood's appearance should be expected.
- Wipe spills immediately—do not allow water to collect on the surface
Jonathan Adler Furniture and Lighting Ships Free within the US. Custom furniture will deliver to most destinations in the contiguous US within 12 weeks from receipt of order. Deliveries are made Monday thru Friday excluding holidays.
Note: Items ordered together may not arrive together. International Shipping available, to receive rates or if you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.