by Jonathan Adler
An oversized eye-catcher, the Dora Maar Large Vase surprises from every side, no flowers required. Inspired by Dora Maar, the French photographer, poet, and painter also known as Pablo Picasso’s lover and muse.
Jonathan sculpts and throws the models for his Muse pottery and then substitutes his signature geometric relief patterns with body parts—faces, breasts, lips—to create a surreal style. Pieces are inspired by our favorite artists' muses.
Measurements: 9" Dia., 11.5" H
- High-fired unglazed porcelain exterior, glazed interior
- Unglazed pieces have a matte finish that accentuates the forms
- Spot clean with soap and water
- Only use soft, non-abrasive cloths (sponges may leach into the unglazed ceramic surface)
- Minor wear on unglazed porcelain surfaces can be cleaned with a Magic Eraser