by Jonathan Adler
Adler given his favorite monument to Neoclassical style a modern makeover. Featuring his signature Grand Tour Urn graphic rendered in a traditional etching style and suspended within thick clear acrylic. Smaller than the XL Grand Tour sculptures (but just as trippy), this statement-maker is mesmerizing on your shelf or mantlescape. We have to say, this piece looks even more cool in person.
- 9.25" W, 4" D, 14" H
- Purple screen-printed acetate suspended within clear acrylic
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth
- Spot clean with a damp cloth
- Minor scratches can be buffed out by hand with a soft, dry cloth
- Never use harsh chemical or abrasive cleaners and/or household window cleaners on acrylic
- To best preserve acrylic's lucidity, keep out of direct sunlight.